A visit to Home Retreat Garden Nursery


Last Sunday, I visited a garden nursery nearby my house in Happy Garden, Old Klang Road merely for window shopping. I did need to buy something for my small backyard garden but I was still undecided this time. So, I just wanted to look around only.

These were what I have seen there:


The entance of the nursery leading to the carpark
Plants for sale in polybags
Potted Money Plants to be sold for instant indoor decoration
Hanging Bird's Nest Fern for sale

Blooming Marigolds for instant landscaping use

Small potted cactuses for sale

Small potted cactuses in beautiful colours for sale

Small potted cactuses for sale

Potted indoor plants for sale

Tree saplings for sale

Grass for instant landscaping use

Racking system for space optimisation. Perfect for small gardens.

Display of a full function green house

Example of green houses for sale. They have different options to choose from.

Gardening tools etc. for sale


Plants seeds for sale
Pebbles for sale
Water features for sale. They dont have many to choose from
Different patterns and sizes stepping stones for sale
Pottery for sale


No comments:

Post a Comment